Last Day for DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileforme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

When is the earliest deadline for taking the DAT for this admissions cycle (for someone who has not taken it even once)?

Also, how long does it take for ADA to transmit the score to the schools?

I have heard that you can fax some schools your score to them right away? Which schools would allow you to do that?

Thank you guys sooo much for your kind help!

Members don't see this ad.

smileforme said:
Hey guys,

When is the earliest deadline for taking the DAT for this admissions cycle (for someone who has not taken it even once)?

Also, how long does it take for ADA to transmit the score to the schools?

I have heard that you can fax some schools your score to them right away? Which schools would allow you to do that?

Thank you guys sooo much for your kind help!

THis admissions cycle many DAT deadlines have already ended, although not all of them. Pretty much any school will accept faxed copies although some are nicer about it than others. It takes about 14 days for the schools to get the official scores.

DrTacoElf said:
THis admissions cycle many DAT deadlines have already ended, although not all of them. Pretty much any school will accept faxed copies although some are nicer about it than others. It takes about 14 days for the schools to get the official scores.

THanks so much for your reply!!

The deadlines for which schools have ended? Is there a website where I can find out about those deadlines?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks again for such prompt response, DrTacoElf!

So is the deadline to TAKE the DAT the same as the deadline to file AASDAS?