Last interview date for JHU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stillpremed

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Do any of you guys know when the last interviews will be conducted at JHU? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The admissions office says that they will be interviewing until the end of March and yes- they are still offering interview invitations.

Good luck.

uptoolate said:
The admissions office says that they will be interviewing until the end of March and yes- they are still offering interview invitations.

Good luck.

Has anyone called JHU to find out about their status? I would like to find out but I don't know how well they respond to people calling them. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be rejected but I have been complete since September and haven't heard a word. I hate to keep hanging on to that last bit of hope for nothing...

Thanks!
Emily

Members don't see this ad :)
Ylime said:
Has anyone called JHU to find out about their status? I would like to find out but I don't know how well they respond to people calling them. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be rejected but I have been complete since September and haven't heard a word. I hate to keep hanging on to that last bit of hope for nothing...

Thanks!
Emily

Good luck Emily if you haven't already heard,
I called JHU to find out if I could still submit my secondary the day after the deadline due to technical difficulties. They were very kind.
Since I haven't heard back, I sent a letter of interest today, priority mail. Hope it's not too late. Anyone know if there are any big mailings planned? Anyone received a recent interview invite? Anyone know what percentage of the class is has already been filled?

have they sent any rejections out? why is it that these really top schools dont send any rejections out?

Anyone recently received a JHU interview invite, or is it officially too late?