last interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

airpotato

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My last interview---(at BU)

is this tuesday! Eeep. Anyway, I have a killer cold and I'm on the brink of death.

Boston's cold...Miami's nice and warm. I'm afraid I'll only get more and more sick, when I fly in and I'm already not a pretty sight.

I can make myself look presentable, but I'm still puffy. So here's the question on etiquette:

Is it ok to pull out a tissue every now and then from my purse to wipe my nose. I hear the interview @ boston's very chill, so hopefully they won't be jerks....right? Any thoughts on that?

Also.- how full's the class @ Boston? I saw the acceptance thread and cringed.

Members don't see this ad.

just make sure you use your left hand so you can shake w/ the right hand.

or...you can give me your interview spot=D

My last interview---(at BU)

is this tuesday! Eeep. Anyway, I have a killer cold and I'm on the brink of death.

Boston's cold...Miami's nice and warm. I'm afraid I'll only get more and more sick, when I fly in and I'm already not a pretty sight.

I can make myself look presentable, but I'm still puffy. So here's the question on etiquette:

Is it ok to pull out a tissue every now and then from my purse to wipe my nose. I hear the interview @ boston's very chill, so hopefully they won't be jerks....right? Any thoughts on that?

Also.- how full's the class @ Boston? I saw the acceptance thread and cringed.

I had a cold at my interview also...and i coughed every few mins. The interviewer was nice enough to offer me somthing to drink. So id say dont worry about the cold. Just be yourself and ull do great. GOOD LUCK!:luck: