1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

last interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by airpotato, Mar 11, 2007.

1. airpotato

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    My last interview---(at BU)

is this tuesday! Eeep. Anyway, I have a killer cold and I'm on the brink of death.

Boston's cold...Miami's nice and warm. I'm afraid I'll only get more and more sick, when I fly in and I'm already not a pretty sight.

I can make myself look presentable, but I'm still puffy. So here's the question on etiquette:

Is it ok to pull out a tissue every now and then from my purse to wipe my nose. I hear the interview @ boston's very chill, so hopefully they won't be jerks....right? Any thoughts on that?

Also.- how full's the class @ Boston? I saw the acceptance thread and cringed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 2quik

2quik Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    just make sure you use your left hand so you can shake w/ the right hand.

or...you can give me your interview spot=D

3. docveda

docveda Member
    7+ Year Member

I had a cold at my interview also...and i coughed every few mins. The interviewer was nice enough to offer me somthing to drink. So id say dont worry about the cold. Just be yourself and ull do great. GOOD LUCK!:luck: