Last Minute Advice for OAT

insight92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have been studying for my OAT for a couple months and now it's a week away. I'm very anxious about it and hope that all my preparation will show through in my scores. I am fairly confident for the Bio, Chem, Quant, and Reading sections, but I'm worried about the Orgo and Physics. If anyone has any pointers or things I should do with this last week please let me know! For both orgo and physics I watched Chad's videos/did the quizzes and read the Kaplan book.

Members don't see this ad.

For Orgo, review chad's notes over and over again. That helped me the most. For Physics, I don't think you can be ever fully prepared because I thought it was the hardest, but I still did fine. Know your equations and concepts.

Reactions: 1 user
For Orgo, review chad's notes over and over again. That helped me the most. For Physics, I don't think you can be ever fully prepared because I thought it was the hardest, but I still did fine. Know your equations and concepts.
Thank you so much! Physics was a strong point for me during college, but now I'm kind of worried because I've been reading that it has been very conceptual for a lot of people. Where would you suggest I could quickly brush up on the more conceptual aspect?