Last Minute Advice for OAT

Discussion in 'OAT Discussions' started by insight92, 10.29.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. insight92

insight92

Pre-Optometry
    Hi, I have been studying for my OAT for a couple months and now it's a week away. I'm very anxious about it and hope that all my preparation will show through in my scores. I am fairly confident for the Bio, Chem, Quant, and Reading sections, but I'm worried about the Orgo and Physics. If anyone has any pointers or things I should do with this last week please let me know! For both orgo and physics I watched Chad's videos/did the quizzes and read the Kaplan book.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. sp4175

sp4175

Pre-Optometry
    For Orgo, review chad's notes over and over again. That helped me the most. For Physics, I don't think you can be ever fully prepared because I thought it was the hardest, but I still did fine. Know your equations and concepts.

4. insight92

insight92

Pre-Optometry
    Thank you so much! Physics was a strong point for me during college, but now I'm kind of worried because I've been reading that it has been very conceptual for a lot of people. Where would you suggest I could quickly brush up on the more conceptual aspect?

About the ads