Last minute advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fernj1975

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well my test is on Monday and I'm debating between re-reading selective pages in First Aid or doing the sections of Q-book that I havent done yet. I already finished Qbank, Qbank clinical vignettes, and all of Robbins review book. So what do you guys think will be the most high yield at this point. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,
I'm taking the test monday too. From reading other posts on this forum it seems like a lot of people have suggested reading FA over and over. Other people have suggested going over qbank (missed questions). I personally am going to concentrate on FA. I too though would appreciate any other advice. Best of luck!

Skim over all of First Aid (just skim) to make sure there's not something you missed. Look over the first couple of general pathology chapters in Robbin's Review of Pathology and make sure you can answer all the inflammation, hemodynamics, cell injury, tissue repair, etc. questions.

And best of luck to everyone taking the exam monday :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Sleep....if u are going to have a prob sleeping, u may want to hit the sacks earlier......good luck