Last minute decision

Started by remily
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

remily

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last week i was finally accepted into the pharmacy program at URI, which was my first choice school. Unfortunately i've already put the down payment in at albany pharm. My parents are fine with me switching over, but i was wondering about other people's thoughts on these two programs, any information would help!
 
I don't know anything about these schools, but I'd go with your first choice if losing money on deposits etc isn't an issue. Unless something else has changed (you've learned more about the other program, it has something to offer that appeals to you etc) I wouldn't turn down my top choice just because of deposits.