Last Minute ERAS Question - Different Tracks, Different PS and LORs?

IrishCalini

7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi all-

With Monday fast approaching, I had a last minute ERAS question I'm hoping others who went through this process in the past can quickly answer.

There are a couple of programs I'm applying to that have multiple curricular tracks with separate ERAS numbers (like a Community Health track, Primary Care track, and normal Categorical track). In anticipation of applying to these programs, I changed parts of my "categorical program" personal statement to better relate to these tracks. However, when I go to assign personal statements and letters of recommendation in the ERAS portal, it looks like I can only select one personal statement per program (NOT per track, even though they have separate ERAS numbers).

Basically, I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if it actually is true that you can only have one personal statement per PROGRAM not program TRACK.

Thanks all! And good luck to everyone this season!

mvenus929

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
I'm fairly certain you can only have one personal statement per program, as usually they decide if they want you at all first, and then if they want you in the track, and people generally apply to both the track and the categorical program.

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads