Last minute feedback on PS?

Started by SN1rx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I commend you on reaching out for advice. I'd suggest having as many people in your life as you can read and give feedback as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feel free to ignore a random suggestion from an open forum. I think you can add a more explicit example to explain how you "could apply many of these theories to enhance the problem solving and communication skills". I would like to know what philosophical texts you are referring to and how they change your clinical practice.
 
Yeah, I'm not sure this is a good idea to post up your personal statement up on a public thread and would encourage you to seek feedback on it from people close to you.