• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Last minute help

Brightereyez

10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2008
  1. Pre-Optometry
    OAT is less than 48 hrs away, and i've been trying my best preparing since may...but at this point i just CAN NOT squeeze in all the physics formulas for the life of me...i'm having the most difficulty with periodic motion and waves; did you guys encounter questions that required the knowledge of specific equations regarding these topics...please let me know

oceanblue392

10+ Year Member
    Oct 24, 2008
    Orange County, CA
    1. Pre-Optometry
      on my OAT, oct 31st 2008..i only had 2-3 questions that dealt with periodic motion, and they were rather simple. like knowing F=-kx and conservation of energy. for waves, it was 1 question i think, nothing really to worry about. i'd say, not to worry too much about it, it might not be the best solution to try to cram all those formulas and risk getting them confused. just understand the concepts so that if you come across questions, you can logically eliminate some of the possible answers.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.