Last minute OAT questions!

L924

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I am taking my OAT soon and I have some last min questions to ask of you guys..

there is no calculator at all for this exam right? is it just a dry erase board that we get?

also, the optional tutorial that is given before the exam, is that the same one as the ada.org site?

and lastly, any tips on how to keep up your energy during the test? i find myself getting tired and losing a little focus after a while when taking the practice tests :|

Members don't see this ad.

there is a calculator just like the standard one on windows but only for the quantitative reasoning section
optional tutorial is more or less the same
energy just take a lot of practice test simulating the test environment and if u already used up your practice tests just do them over or do small sections timed over so that you can get used to it at all. good luck :D

Positive reinforcement! I definitely kept reminding myself that I know this stuff.. I've been studying for way too long to do poorly. Also, I would remind myself that I'm headed right over to the beach afterwards.. that was by far the most motivation :D

thank you zxcutiemdr and TNgal21! much appreciated :)

i was wondering about the calculator since the kaplan tests seem to have a quite a few calculation type questions for physics and gchem.. thankfully they're not too hard but a calc would sure be nice :p

unfortunately i won't be able to go to the beach but i told myself i was gonna buy a nice dinner to treat myself for all of this studying i've been doing! phew, glad it's almost over :)