last night

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arctic Char

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
'tis the night before the big day, and i feel like $h*t. i feel like i know nothing, and i can barely spell my own name my brain is so fried. i tried doing some biostats today and got through some of the mroe basic stuff, but some of the Q's in UW biostats just pissed me off.

is it common to feel like this the night before?

i did NBME 2 a month ago and got a 228. then started UW and finished it (except the biostats and pharm), scoring around 60% overall. i reviewed every answer thoroughly. then i did NBME form 3 last week and got a goddamn 209 - thoug i pretty much skipped the neuro, pharm, and biostats Q's so i don't feel it was a proper use of the test. i have reviewed those subjects since that time.

anyway, i redid UW path and was around 80%. and have studied pharm, biostats and neuro, but i still feel like crap and that i am going to score merely average. that does not make me a happy panda.

just venting. sorry if i sound like a frigin baby. i just don't like this feeling . . .

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it's normal. Go get some sleep and relax. You know more than you think you do and the test may seem hard, but you will do fine. Good luck!

thanks. i needed that. i'm all alone up here in alaska (boo hoo, right?) . . .

i will feel better this time tomorrow

thanks. i needed that. i'm all alone up here in alaska (boo hoo, right?) . . .

i will feel better this time tomorrow

You've done everything for this test, and have all the tools you need in your bag........now all you need is to use the best tool you have, and that is your confidence......you will do great tomorrow, and believe me you don't need any luck ;)