Last Semester Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurept15

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have all of my applications in and have had one interview already; I have another interview this week and one in December. Next semester I will take physics 2, do my required internship, and possibly work depending on my internship schedule. My question is this: For financial aid reasons, I have to be full-time. Will it look bad if I take an "easy" class like Guitar and Ceramics my last semester? I have taken all of the pre-reqs required, plus Med. Terminology, Exercise Phys, Pathophysiology, and a whole bunch of other courses. So is it fine for me to throw in a "fun" class my last semester before graduating and hopefully before I go to PT school? Any ideas? Thanks!
 
Nope, won't look bad at all. My last semester I took intro to brain behavior and pop music (learn about the history and junk) and Ive been doing alright this cycle in my opinion.I took two easy ass classes lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would be toast if they did.
I've averaged at least one 2hr Pass/Fail a semester "fun" class for the last year or two while taking my other harder courses.