Last shot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AfrocanMan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took the pcat in july and got a lowww composite score of a 27. I know i didnt put my all into it so im doing it again, one last time. Im doing it in September and wanted to know if there is anyone who has had a score this low and pulled up on the second go with not a lot of time in between...
 
I took the pcat in july and got a lowww composite score of a 27. I know i didnt put my all into it so im doing it again, one last time. Im doing it in September and wanted to know if there is anyone who has had a score this low and pulled up on the second go with not a lot of time in between...

You might want to take a step back and reassess things here. To be blunt, you aren't anywhere close to a competitive score right now. IMO, you'd be better served by taking the time to do some major work to correct your weaknesses if you want a realistic shot of bringing your score up substantially.
 
Buy the Pearson practice Exams and use Dr. Collins. Study at least 6 hours a day before your exam and you will be happy with your results. Enough said.
 
Buy the Pearson practice Exams and use Dr. Collins. Study at least 6 hours a day before your exam and you will be happy with your results. Enough said.

I'm having trouble accessing Dr Collin's website. Am I the only one?? I havent been able to get onto that site all summer, otherwise I would have gotten them before. Is there any other way to buy them?