Last shot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AfrocanMan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the pcat in july and got a lowww composite score of a 27. I know i didnt put my all into it so im doing it again, one last time. Im doing it in September and wanted to know if there is anyone who has had a score this low and pulled up on the second go with not a lot of time in between...

Members don't see this ad.

I took the pcat in july and got a lowww composite score of a 27. I know i didnt put my all into it so im doing it again, one last time. Im doing it in September and wanted to know if there is anyone who has had a score this low and pulled up on the second go with not a lot of time in between...

You might want to take a step back and reassess things here. To be blunt, you aren't anywhere close to a competitive score right now. IMO, you'd be better served by taking the time to do some major work to correct your weaknesses if you want a realistic shot of bringing your score up substantially.

Buy the Pearson practice Exams and use Dr. Collins. Study at least 6 hours a day before your exam and you will be happy with your results. Enough said.

Buy the Pearson practice Exams and use Dr. Collins. Study at least 6 hours a day before your exam and you will be happy with your results. Enough said.

I'm having trouble accessing Dr Collin's website. Am I the only one?? I havent been able to get onto that site all summer, otherwise I would have gotten them before. Is there any other way to buy them?