USMLE Last week before Step 3 (third attempt)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted699098

I re-re-take Step 3 on Sep. 28. Two failed attempts so far.

Been studying about 2 hours/day since Feb., and I have been on "research" electives (aka study at home most of the day) since the end of July.

So far I have done:

1) a lot of Online MedEd lectures for my weakest topics
2) UWorld Step 2 CK QBank; now redoing all the questions I got incorrect (horrible; 20 something percentile)
3) UWorld Step 3 QBank (that's kinda burned out though because I've done it so many times; I'm scoring too high on it. 71st percentile)
4) AMBOSS Step 3 QBank (2 through 5 hammer questions), finishing it today (62nd percentile cumulative)
5) CCSCases.com, multiple passes

UWorld Step3 SIM Form 2 on 9/20 Assessment Score: 560, Approximate 3 Digit Score: 231

What advice do you have for this last week?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! I have my exam in a few days too. I stuck to Uworld and CCScases.com. Hoping that the exam is not too far from what I've been studying with

Members don't see this ad :)
For those soon taking the exam.. did you receive an email from the prometric center? Generally, the prometric centers send a reminder/confirmation email that goes over test day, what to bring, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.