Late AADSAS submission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jabashaba

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be considered late if I submit my AADSAS app by next week? I've just been really busy over the summer with work and DAT. AADSAS has my DAT scores and my PS is almost ready but LORs still need to be collected.

Members don't see this ad.

Its my understanding that by the end of august is considered "on time". I'd go ahead and notify/designate your Lor writers so that they don't hold you up too long. My prehealth committee took forever to upload my letter. I'm was in the 3rd batch but my letter wasn't uploaded until August 8th and won't be mailed out until this Friday's batch.

I wouldn't consider you early but not late either, just about in the middle. However, interviews are beginning to trickle in and you have to consider processing time on both ends plus LORs so submit as soon as you can. You can submit once you finish PS without the LORs complete so do that so your transcripts can be verified.

I am in the same boat and am freaking out. I'm applying over the weekend and hopefully my LORs are coming in next week. I hope I can still get some Pre-Dec interviews