Late Applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2017hopeful2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application was fully complete around December 15th, so far I have three interviews this month. I was wondering what my chances were in receiving interviews from BU, Tufts or UMD. I have a 3.59 GPA (science is 3.44 and non-science is 3.92). 20 AA, 19TS.

My Tufts application status says received/application complete, and the other two are received/under review. Should I send out emails of interest at this point? I know my application is very very late and it's probably going to be the very reason why I don't get anymore interviews. But at this point, I just want to know what my chances are.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure Maryland offers interviews through February and maybe even March, so it isn't too late to hear back just yet

Sending a letter of intent to each school is not that bad of an idea though

Reactions: 1 users
I'm pretty sure Maryland offers interviews through February and maybe even March, so it isn't too late to hear back just yet

Sending a letter of intent to each school is not that bad of an idea though

Hello, can you explain more about the letter of intent? I've heard people mentioned about it several times.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied in August and I still havent heard from Tufts or UMD. I tried to call today but Tufts automated message said they couldn't say anything about application updates over the phone.

I applied in August and I still havent heard from Tufts or UMD. I tried to call today but Tufts automated message said they couldn't say anything about application updates over the phone.
same i applied in august and havent heard anything back :(