LATE applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sumowrestler

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how 'bout some success storied for those of us that applied at the last possible second?

I have Oct 9 AADSASsubmitted, Oct 27 DAT, AADSAS completed Nov. 1 (except one effing LOE), applied to a lot of schools in Nov.

i know i am late, don't need to be told that, just looking for some stories of folks that applied this late and got in.

Me - 3.6/3.6
DAT - 20/21/21 or something like that, 17 in QR

Members don't see this ad.

how 'bout some success storied for those of us that applied at the last possible second?

I have Oct 9 AADSASsubmitted, Oct 27 DAT, AADSAS completed Nov. 1 (except one effing LOE), applied to a lot of schools in Nov.

i know i am late, don't need to be told that, just looking for some stories of folks that applied this late and got in.

Me - 3.6/3.6
DAT - 20/21/21 or something like that, 17 in QR

Wow you are the first Alaska student i've ever seen predent. I honestly think that will help you out a lot, but you seriously need to hurry and get that last letter in ASAP so you can be considered.

I would say add some schools unless you have research or something super, pretty late and you have some good schools on your list

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow you are the first Alaska student i've ever seen predent. I honestly think that will help you out a lot, but you seriously need to hurry and get that last letter in ASAP so you can be considered.

Yeah because Palin made a really good name for Alaskans!
I jest, I jest!

Dood, I know, don't even get me started on Palin....used to help to be from AK, now we're all jus' a bunch a good ole' regular folks like you n' me sittn' roun' th' kitn' tabl', also.

She played the Alaska card so hard now none of us can :( there goes like 90% of my personal statement.....

And btw, no one in Wasilla talks like that except Palin.

Tina Fey for Governor!!

Oh, and what schools to add? I know I've got some good ones on there, but what the heck. And I thought I had some not so hot one's too.

Dood, I know, don't even get me started on Palin....used to help to be from AK, now we're all jus' a bunch a good ole' regular folks like you n' me sittn' roun' th' kitn' tabl', also.

She played the Alaska card so hard now none of us can :( there goes like 90% of my personal statement.....

And btw, no one in Wasilla talks like that except Palin.

Tina Fey for Governor!!

Oh, and what schools to add? I know I've got some good ones on there, but what the heck. And I thought I had some not so hot one's too.
hahaha

I don't know, our alasko-centric mainstream media may create prejudice towards Alaskans in the lower 48

well I see you've applied to Harvard. If you want I could of just drove to AK to kick you in the balls...

well I see you've applied to Harvard. If you want I could of just drove to AK to kick you in the balls...

Sweet! I'll take that as an omen that Harvard might actually read past my first name... :D

Palin is fine. Don't play like u wouldn't hit it

Palin is fine. Don't play like u wouldn't hit it

hit it? maybe if you put a paper bag over her head. she looks more like the plain mom from King of the Hill than she does the beauty queen that she's made out to be. Yeah, she used to be a beauty queen.. before I was born..