late applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pha27531

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anybody receive anything from any schools whos applications been completed sometime between mid october and early november?

Members don't see this ad.

i got a interview invite from asdoh last friday after submitting their secondary mid-november (but i had aadsas in mid-june)

Couple rejections, continuing review at Buf... thats about it!

Members don't see this ad :)
submitted my aadsas 100% 1st of August, then got secondaries all turned in around mid-October. a few rejections, one interview and about a dozen "we've got your secondary and please wait while we review your file and we'll contact you further." So I am waiting to here from 15 schools whether i'm rejected or have an interview still.

everything was mailed out mid september cept LOE........... that was sent 11/24.......... a few rejections........ but no interviews..........being left high and dry

Last edited:
I retook my DAT in there and already interviewed at Tufts, have another one coming up at UMDNJ in January, rejected from UConn, and just heard some chatter from Maryland. I called up a ton of my schools to see what my status was and whether they were still doing interviews too (UConn told me they'd stopped setting new ones up in November).

submitted AADSAS October 25th. My final LOE didn't get to AADSAS until Dec 3.

Since Dec 3 I've gotten an interview invitation from Nova (which I may have to cancel/reschedule) and an interview invitation from Buffalo. Both interviews for within the next couple weeks.

I retook my DAT in there and already interviewed at Tufts, have another one coming up at UMDNJ in January, rejected from UConn, and just heard some chatter from Maryland. I called up a ton of my schools to see what my status was and whether they were still doing interviews too (UConn told me they'd stopped setting new ones up in November).

What does "I retook my DAT in there" mean?

Karma for not updating your pre-dents profile...

I'm sure you're right!! Or maybe its because my DAT is pretty average, my GPA is sub-average, and I didn't submit til pretty late!!

Hmmmmm......

I'm sure you're right!! Or maybe its because my DAT is pretty average, my GPA is sub-average, and I didn't submit til pretty late!!

Hmmmmm......

well, no one would know this because your pre-dents profile isn't updated to include GPA, AADSAS date and schools applied.

but to stop harping on a broken string... chin up people!! schools will turn around asking you for interviews soon!!!

happy holidays.

What does "I retook my DAT in there" mean?

I submitted everything to AADSAS on June 18th, took my DAT first time on July 14thish and then retook my DATs on October 18th. I emailed my schools in early September to tell them not to review my stuff because I started getting emails from them, and then faxed out a copy of my scores on October 20th. Since then I've only gotten interviews at Tufts and UMDNJ and a no from UConn. Hope that clears things up.

rejection from uconn, and still under review everywhere else. pretty much what i expected since app was sent in Nov. Im thinking we will start hearing some things, hopefully, in jan. good luck to you all

well, no one would know this because your pre-dents profile isn't updated to include GPA, AADSAS date and schools applied.

but to stop harping on a broken string... chin up people!! schools will turn around asking you for interviews soon!!!

happy holidays.

just tryin to help people out so they know not to get down on their own situation... don't know why you're gettin' lip with me for no reason! :thumbup:

Submitted AADSAS on 19 Nov with three letters of recommendation the final LOR was submitted like 1 Dec and nothing has been mailed to schools at this point (4-8 weeks to mail is no kidding I guess). The only thing that has happened is USC cashed the supplemental check I mailed.

Submitted AADSAS October 1, rejected by BU and umkc. Applied to tennessee and UMC in early november. Got an interview at UT in jan. and have heard absolutely nothing from UMC

AADSAS submitted Oct 9, completed early Nov., DAT end of Oct. Been adding schools over the past 6 weeks. First rejection this week from U Colorado. Rest are under review or got an email saying "your app is complete" or "or send us more $$$" or nothing....Good luck everyone!!

happy holidays.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:I like this attitude around SDN, proops to Contach! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

heyo! i submitted oct 15..1 rejection from Case and 1 interview from BU..im still working on secondaries. good luck!