Late Application for USC

Started by Anak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does late application (submitted middle of october ) really decrease your chances of getting into USC pharmacy school ?
 
If you are a strong candidate to begin with, you will just get a later interview date. I know that one of my classmates turned it close to the due date and still got in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my PharmCAS application and the supps for USC on the final day that they were accepted last year (I believe 10/31 or 11/1) and I was offered an interview, although I declined it. If you have good stats you shouldn't worry, although it definitely would have been better to have had your app in earlier. Don't lose hope and start prepping for interviews, good luck!
 
yeah, don't sweat it. I turned mine in on the day before the deadline. and I got the 2nd interview.