Late application

Started by moes27
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

moes27

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys would any of you know what would be considered an early application and what would be considered late? Thank you
 
Everyone will probably have a different answer for this, but my opinion is that if you get your application in by september, you are within the early window. It's hard to say when "late" would be, but I would guess anything after december or January. There are certainly students who apply late and still get accepted.
 
Ok cool thank you also I submitted my app last week but got it returned for some transcript issue I hopefully resolved the issue do you think that affects my application in any way making that kind of mistake