Late applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

John Domino

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was planning on applying to ULM around December/January which is pretty close to their deadline (feb 1), will applying late hurt my application or reduce chances of getting a spot? I know earlier is better but I need this fall semester grades to bring my pharmcas gpa to a 2.83ish. I had 3 f's so that kinda watered down my gpa. Math and science kinda low but ive shown an upward trend thru this summer and fall(hopefully)
 
Hey, did you check their average GPA? I just checked on AACP and it's 3.5. Applying late will definitely reduce your chances of getting accepted. If I was you, I would wait until next year to apply. That way you have one year to bring up your GPA.
 
Hey, did you check their average GPA? I just checked on AACP and it's 3.5. Applying late will definitely reduce your chances of getting accepted. If I was you, I would wait until next year to apply. That way you have one year to bring up your GPA.

Oh okay, thanks! Yeah I figured my current stats would only make applying late worse but I just wanted to apply anyways to try. Next year will probably be the better option I know I got a lot of work to do