late august secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

calculatorgirl

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am submitting my secondaries this weekend and some on Monday and Tuesday. Some are like 4/5 weeks late. I have a 518+ MCAT and 3.9+ GPA. I am just so worried that I have way less of a chance now and I have set myself up for failure. I just wanted some advice and to know if I really am as screwed as I feel! Thank you so much!
 
Read

Get back to work.
I appreciate this, I know I can be a little neurotic and anxious so really was helpful and grounding. Maybe its just reddit and admit.org, I feel so behind and just felt like I ruined my cycle so wanted advice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate this, I know I can be a little neurotic and anxious so really was helpful and grounding. Maybe its just reddit and admit.org, I feel so behind and just felt like I ruined my cycle so wanted advice.
Influencers, reddit, and admit breed toxic mindsets. (We know, we were once like that.) Take control of what you can do: get those secondaries in.