YinYin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2005
Chicago
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys, I just received an invitation to interview at AZCOM yesterday (11/08). But my options to interview aren't until FEBRUARY! Should I call them and see if they have any earlier dates? I realize that I didn't get most of my stuff in until mid-October, but it just seems like an awfully long time to wait. Am I just being too impatient?

Please help?

Erica_Moyer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2004
Status
Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm an MSI here at AZCOM and I did interveiw early, but I know a bunch of people in my class that didn't interview until Jan-Feb, even March. It does put you at a slight disadvantage since we're on a rolling admissions, but honestly, if you're a good candidate if doesn't matter too much. You can call them if you want to, the admissions office is really helpful, but they probably gave you Feb. options cause everything until then is booked. They may be able to put you on "stand-by" if someone decides to decline last minute, but don't stress over it too much. Good luck! AZCOM is an awesome school (I realize I'm a little biased) let me know if you have any questions!

kerisimasi

kerisimasi
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2005
Status
Erica_Moyer said:
Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm an MSI here at AZCOM and I did interveiw early, but I know a bunch of people in my class that didn't interview until Jan-Feb, even March. It does put you at a slight disadvantage since we're on a rolling admissions, but honestly, if you're a good candidate if doesn't matter too much. You can call them if you want to, the admissions office is really helpful, but they probably gave you Feb. options cause everything until then is booked. They may be able to put you on "stand-by" if someone decides to decline last minute, but don't stress over it too much. Good luck! AZCOM is an awesome school (I realize I'm a little biased) let me know if you have any questions!

Hey Erica!! How are you?? I am so glad to hear you are enjoying it down there...I just sent out my secondary to AZCOM yesterday - I know, a bit late, but I wasn't sure I wanted to go to arizona. Then I heard a lot of wonderful things about the school and I decided to add it...hopefully I get an interview and am able to come and visit. Anyway, so although you have a biased opinion, can you give me some good info/advice regarding azcom? I was going to have get your # from april if I got an interview, but seeing as I ran into you on sdn.... You can pm me or email me at [email protected] Thanks for any help you can offer - i hope you are doing well.

cheers

kerisi