Late Interview for Nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socloseithurts

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just got an interview from Nova but its scheduled for December 3rd. Is that too late? Is there any chance of acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I just got an interview from Nova but its scheduled for December 3rd. Is that too late? Is there any chance of acceptance?

Sure is, nice thing about post Dec 1st interviews are that you will know really quick if you are in or not, some cases you may even know that day. I can't believe that they are already scheduling Dec interviews this early on.

Congratz! :thumbup:

I've been patiently waiting for mine but no luck yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya I was wondering the same thing I have an interview on the same date so Ill prolly see you there... anyhow so does this mean were in the second group of interviews and more likely to be passed over?

Also another question about confirmation of interview when you called did you get a hold of anyone or just leave a message... I left a message today but I wasnt sure if I need to call again till I get an answer

Ya I was wondering the same thing I have an interview on the same date so Ill prolly see you there... anyhow so does this mean were in the second group of interviews and more likely to be passed over?

Also another question about confirmation of interview when you called did you get a hold of anyone or just leave a message... I left a message today but I wasnt sure if I need to call again till I get an answer

i didn't call yet, but i would probably call back till I got a person. and yea, i'm afraid we're like second string and might not get admitted :(

hmm...Dec. 3.... Mine is Dec. 4 11:30....
I think we lost the fist admission schedule (DEC. 1), but it is better than nothing..... anyway..

so by worrying about ur late date you are unintentionally implying people who havent even gotten an interview yet dont have a chance?

holy cow! i can't believe nova is already at december interviews! i just got mine for UF and it's on September 13th. Pacific doesn't even notify anyone of interview offers until October. Oh well...on the brightside, I guess if I get offered a Nova interview, it'll probably be when I'm home for Christmas break and will save me the cost of another plane ticket! :)

Anyone heard of any other schools already at late Nov/Dec interviews?

so by worrying about ur late date you are unintentionally implying people who havent even gotten an interview yet dont have a chance?

not at all! it's totally possible that they are still giving out earlier interviews (sept, oct, nov) , but I just personally haven't gotten one.

not at all! it's totally possible that they are still giving out earlier interviews (sept, oct, nov) , but I just personally haven't gotten one.

oh I didnt know they schedule you based on your stats, I just thought they filled up earlier dates to later dates in order

they are probably still giving out interviews at various dates, i submitted my app relatively late and got one for October, so don't loose hope yet man, you could still very well get a September interview!

Last edited:
oh I didnt know they schedule you based on your stats, I just thought they filled up earlier dates to later dates in order

maybe you're right. i just figured they did it based on stats. hopefully you're right!!