Late Interview Invitation from UDM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tjddmskiss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got invited for interview from UDM on the 3rd of June. Is this normal for UDM? I have already decided where to go anyway.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
If you already decided where to go, then I guess you dont need another interview (unless u want to go there)
There is another post saying that he/she got a phone call for an interview too. I guess the school is still trying to fill up the alternate list. However, I have read that UDM only interview ppl who they are really interested in. So, basically it is up to you :)

I got invited for interview from UDM on the 3rd of June. Is this normal for UDM? I have already decided where to go anyway.

A buddy of mine is going to UDM next year. He is a funguy. I would go there just so I can be friends with him

Members don't see this ad :)
A buddy of mine is going to UDM next year. He is a funguy. I would go there just so I can be friends with him

Whats the criteria to befriend you? if UDM attendance is the pre-req, can I be your friend too?

LOL!!! what!?! :laugh::laugh:

What!? That isn't a good enough reason to choose a school? Dang. Too bad our choices aren't dependent upon the people who are going to go to the school.

What!? That isn't a good enough reason to choose a school? Dang. Too bad our choices aren't dependent upon the people who are going to go to the school.

I chose my school because I knew there would be someone here to write awesome verbatims and lecture outlines! :D