Late interview @ rolling schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Larsitron

Mac Addict
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I've got an interview at Albert Einstein scheduled for March 1 which I'm grateful for, but still am wary of the expense as it would require me flying across the country. What I'm worried about is the rolling nature of Einstein's admissions. I've heard people say, "Well, if you're interviewing that late, they must not have wanted you too much anyway" (as I was complete for several months). But I've also heard, "Sometimes at rolling schools, they get too stingy with slots early on and have more to send out at the end." I'm tending to think that the former is true and would like to save the money if my changes are significantly diminished, but what do y'all think?

Members don't see this ad.

I should probably add that this discussion could be very general and expand to more schools. I'm not looking for an AECOM specific reply.

I would get on Einstein's waiting list for an earlier interview by calling the admissions office. If you don't end up getting an earlier interview, you should be fine anyway. There will be spots available and more will open up come May...

i know someone who got into einstein after a march interview, shortly after interviewing. You have nothing to worry about. goodluck :luck:

Larsitron said:
So, I've got an interview at Albert Einstein scheduled for March 1 which I'm grateful for, but still am wary of the expense as it would require me flying across the country. What I'm worried about is the rolling nature of Einstein's admissions. I've heard people say, "Well, if you're interviewing that late, they must not have wanted you too much anyway" (as I was complete for several months). But I've also heard, "Sometimes at rolling schools, they get too stingy with slots early on and have more to send out at the end." I'm tending to think that the former is true and would like to save the money if my changes are significantly diminished, but what do y'all think?