Late interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nontransferabl3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just received my first ii, but the interview is scheduled in february. Is this too late for an interview -- do I not stand as much of a shot as someone interviewing in October? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'd recommend calling in a couple weeks and again in a month to see if spots open up. I was able to move up a couple interviews by over a month by doing this. Just don't be annoying about it.

Spots will open up as people back out on interviews after getting acceptances to schools they would prefer to attend.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any interview is better than none. You have NO SHOT if you don't go.
I know -- just wondering about what I stated in the OP.

I'd recommend calling in a couple weeks and again in a month to see if spots open up. I was able to move up a couple interviews by over a month by doing this. Just don't be annoying about it.

Spots will open up as people back out on interviews after getting acceptances to schools they would prefer to attend.
Will try this, thanks!

So I just received my first ii, but the interview is scheduled in february. Is this too late for an interview -- do I not stand as much of a shot as someone interviewing in October? Thanks

October would be better, but February is not a death sentence. All of my interviews were in Feb and I was accepted to multiple schools. Good luck and be sure to prepare for your interview !!

What school?

So I just received my first ii, but the interview is scheduled in february
hu9i.jpg

sorry to bump. what is considered late for DO interviews if february doesn't seem to be too late?