size_tens

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2003
Status (Visible)
I have an interview at SLU at the end of this month and people have been saying that these late interviews are pretty much just for waitlist spots. Can anyone comment on this? I'm really hoping for a straight post-interview acceptance but that might not be possible.

Heal&Teach

cogito ergo sum
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2003
adsum
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Can't speak for SLU, but I just had an interview yesterday and was told that there were still slots available. There are also schools like WFU that only hand out a couple of spots per cycle and waitlists other interviewees...

The best thing to do is ask your interviewer, and they should be able to give it to you straight.

Best of luck,
H&T

MED123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2003
FL/NY
Status (Visible)
Hi everyone,

I am also having an interview next week at TUSM, where I really want to go. But, it seems that all the late interviewees are placed on a wait list. I wonder what percentage of waitlisted get accepted.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.