late interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JMC

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had an interview Monday, and it hit me today that I might just be interviewing for the wait-list at this point. Does anyone know what the trend is for schools holding on to spots throughout the process. The school I went to is Ohio State and they have rolling admissions where they send out letters once a month.

Members don't see this ad.

I think it really depends on the school. I interviewed at WVU in January and they had filled half their class by that time.

I also interviewed at Ohio State last week and they said they have a certain number of spots to offer every month...I think they consider those that interviewed that month and any wait listed from previous months.
On the other hand, I've seen posts on this board for other schools that will tell you that they are basically interviewing for wait list spots.
With respect to Ohio State, I'm holding out some hope because if they do admit a certain number every month, there is a chance...

Good luck - I hope this helps a bit!

[This message has been edited by jawkma (edited 03-13-2001).]