Late or Early applicant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noj mov

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to get some opinion/advice from the SND community. I plan to take the DAT on June 20, 2012. Question is, will I be considered a late applicant? or middle? I know I won't be an early applicant. Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

I would say you are about average or early. You could always submit your application and then send in your DAT scores as they come.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I want to get some opinion/advice from the SND community. I plan to take the DAT on June 20, 2012. Question is, will I be considered a late applicant? or middle? I know I won't be an early applicant. Thanks a lot!
I took the DAT June 20, 2011 and sent in my AADSAS application on June 24. I was usually in the first interview days at the schools I was visiting, so you'd definitely be considered early!

You'll be fine. If you take the DAT and submit your application before the end of June, you in no way hurt yourself in the application process. Best of luck.

You'll be fine. If you take the DAT and submit your application before the end of June, you in no way hurt yourself in the application process. Best of luck.

+1

I can't speak for all schools.

But a lot pool up the applications for the first month or so then go through them for the first wave of interviews. Thus ~June 1st = ~July 1st as far as being early is concerned