• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

noj mov

7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey guys,

I want to get some opinion/advice from the SND community. I plan to take the DAT on June 20, 2012. Question is, will I be considered a late applicant? or middle? I know I won't be an early applicant. Thanks a lot!

Parklife

Mar 25, 2012
Status (Visible)
I would say you are about average or early. You could always submit your application and then send in your DAT scores as they come.

About the Ads

AKGopher

Dec 1, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hey guys,

I want to get some opinion/advice from the SND community. I plan to take the DAT on June 20, 2012. Question is, will I be considered a late applicant? or middle? I know I won't be an early applicant. Thanks a lot!
I took the DAT June 20, 2011 and sent in my AADSAS application on June 24. I was usually in the first interview days at the schools I was visiting, so you'd definitely be considered early!

agb2782

May 11, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
You'll be fine. If you take the DAT and submit your application before the end of June, you in no way hurt yourself in the application process. Best of luck.

Seahawk

Nothing to do here
5+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
You'll be fine. If you take the DAT and submit your application before the end of June, you in no way hurt yourself in the application process. Best of luck.

+1

I can't speak for all schools.

But a lot pool up the applications for the first month or so then go through them for the first wave of interviews. Thus ~June 1st = ~July 1st as far as being early is concerned

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.