late September complete date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CMVpromoter

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm complete in late September, will that be too late? I have a LizzyM of 75-80.

I'm still working on my personal statement and I'll try to submit the secondaries as soon as possible after receiving them.

I also applied MD and I'm all done with those, so now I'm going for DO (and yes, there are certain DO schools that I would attend over certain MD schools).

Thanks!
 
Late September is plenty early, but know that it might take longer to be verified by AACOMAS. Just get it in as early as you can and you should be fine.