Late supplemental question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purple67

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My GPA was just verified and I realized I never sent in my supplemental fees (which are mostly requested at the time of application) :-/
So if my application will be sent out this Friday (the 7th) and I just send out my supplemental fees tomorrow, do you think that will negatively affect anything for my application?

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

My GPA was just verified and I realized I never sent in my supplemental fees (which are mostly requested at the time of application) :-/
So if my application will be sent out this Friday (the 7th) and I just send out my supplemental fees tomorrow, do you think that will negatively affect anything for my application?

Thanks! :)

Wait... I'm sorry, but aren't we supposed to wait for each schools to sent us the email regarding supplemental information, including fees and secondary application?

Or when you said supplemental fees... are you referring to something else?

Wait... I'm sorry, but aren't we supposed to wait for each schools to sent us the email regarding supplemental information, including fees and secondary application?

Or when you said supplemental fees... are you referring to something else?
Depends on the school. Some want fees at the same time as your primary goes through, or roughly anyway. Ups it if you're concerned!