Late to Assign Photos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bolotielifestyle

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I certified/submitted and applied before 9/15 so my app is time stamped then, but I didn't realize we had to assign photos to programs until 2 days later. I know its really early and I'm probably just being neurotic, but do you think I could be screened out at places who downloaded my app before the photo was in there? Is it worth contacting them? I'm leaning towards waiting it out but I know these interviews are sent out early so I don't want to miss out
 
I certified/submitted and applied before 9/15 so my app is time stamped then, but I didn't realize we had to assign photos to programs until 2 days later. I know its really early and I'm probably just being neurotic, but do you think I could be screened out at places who downloaded my app before the photo was in there? Is it worth contacting them? I'm leaning towards waiting it out but I know these interviews are sent out early so I don't want to miss out
You're being neurotic.

Many programs actually hide the photos until they've offered interviews anyway.
 
Please, PLEASE don't contact programs saying you now have a photo. Just upload one and move on. I can't imagine (also it's illegal) it will have any impact at all on interview offers, unless you are flipping off the camera or something.
 
You're being neurotic.

Many programs actually hide the photos until they've offered interviews anyway.

Please, PLEASE don't contact programs saying you now have a photo. Just upload one and move on. I can't imagine (also it's illegal) it will have any impact at all on interview offers, unless you are flipping off the camera or something.

That was my thought, but thanks for knocking some sense into me