Latest from BU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KHANSAHAAB

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview there almost two weeks ago and haven't heard anything; does anyone know if the class is full? or how many apporx. seats are remaining?

Members don't see this ad.

i interviewed long before you, over a month ago, and my heart is still waiting patiently.

yeah same here...I interviewed on the 27th but still now news. Fingers crossed...

Members don't see this ad :)
i just declined their offer....so someone should be getting my spot

i am seriiously getting on a plane tomorrow and going in person to ask them what is going on..not kidding

i want to go there so bad. has anyone heard of someone doing this?:thumbup: :thumbdown:

i am seriiously getting on a plane tomorrow and going in person to ask them what is going on..not kidding

i want to go there so bad. has anyone heard of someone doing this?:thumbup: :thumbdown:

lol

Yeah, kinda like the person who got the home addresses of people on the admissions committee and went to their homes to try convincing them that they should be accepted.

That was a joke, don't go stalking people, that's usually NOT the thing to be doing.

That was a joke, don't go stalking people, that's usually NOT the thing to be doing.

So there is a time when that would be appropriate? hmmm, makes me wonder :laugh:

i am dead serious though..

i would fly out there and ask them, in person, what is taking so long...i have called several times but tell me that they cant say anything on the phone...any advice? wouldnt it show dedication and not creepiness for coming back there?

i mean seriously its been almost two months (dont they tell you within 4-6 weeks?) and want more than.. most things to go there. this is how i feel right now :) :eek: :scared: :confused: :mad: ;) :thumbdown: :thumbup: :( :laugh:

i would fly out there and ask them, in person, what is taking so long...i have called several times but tell me that they cant say anything on the phone...any advice? wouldnt it show dedication and not creepiness for coming back there?

i mean seriously its been almost two months (dont they tell you within 4-6 weeks?) and want more than.. most things to go there. this is how i feel right now :) :eek: :scared: :confused: :mad: ;) :thumbdown: :thumbup: :( :laugh:

Seriously dude, try to relax. You'll hear from them no use driving yourself crazy over it.

u cud also try using the "excuse" (if u haven't already) that u have to pay a very big deposit for another school very soon and wud really appreciate it if they cud tell u on the phone the status of ur application.

hey messenger, im in the same boat as you.....i dont want take the wind out of ur sails but u most likely are not going to be accepted to BU, sry man. If u would have been accepted u would know by now.....im still waiting as well and have pretty much given up.......im not negative, just realistic:cool: yes, there is always a chance, but ur chances become slimmer and slimmer by the day. flying to boston is basically the dumbest thing i have ever heard, no offense....btw, how the hell can u afford to just fly out there and back?