Latest interview dates for top 20

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psswrd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hopkins interviewed until early March last year.

Reactions: 1 user
These are interview dates right? not the last day for interview invitation

If anyone knows roughly when the last interview invites would go out that would be helpful too!

I imagine that NYU is nearly completely booked in the number of interview invites they give out if they end mid December.

I'm just wondering when I should give up hope for invitation from certain schools :(

nvm apparently nyu ends at the end of december

Last edited:
I'm not sure what info you're trying to collect/disseminate with this thread, but if you're trying to determine when they stop doing interviews, the last dates available to people currently scheduling are not necessarily the last dates for interviews in the season. Schools don't always make all of the interview dates available from the beginning of the season.

I'm not sure what info you're trying to collect/disseminate with this thread, but if you're trying to determine when they stop doing interviews, the last dates available to people currently scheduling are not necessarily the last dates for interviews in the season. Schools don't always make all of the interview dates available from the beginning of the season.
I believe that is what OP is trying to do here, it is useful information to know and collect, especially in perhaps timing a pre-interview letter of interest.

I believe that is what OP is trying to do here, it is useful information to know and collect, especially in perhaps timing a pre-interview letter of interest.

Right, but it's of limited utility since applicants aren't necessarily privy to the whole interview calendar when scheduling. Just because interview dates are only available through the end of December when you are scheduling doesn't mean they don't offer interviews in January to applicants they invite later in the season.

Right, but it's of limited utility since applicants aren't necessarily privy to the whole interview calendar when scheduling. Just because interview dates are only available through the end of December when you are scheduling doesn't mean they don't offer interviews in January to applicants they invite later in the season.
What I meant was the information he is soliciting is is in fact when interview season ends.

NYU is notorious of ending their interview season quite early, namely mid-December. They do not hold interviews after that.

What I meant was the information he is soliciting is is in fact when interview season ends.

NYU is notorious of ending their interview season quite early, namely mid-December. They do not hold interviews after that.

Yeah, same with some schools outside the top 20, which end their interview season in January...

From what I remember, Cornell also ended interviews in late February, not January. Columbia was mid February, and Mt. Sinai was mid March.

Only 13 more schools to go...haha SDN and it's "top 20" obsession

Michigan's last interview day was mid-February last year.

don't be so obsessed with prestige man

Oh am not man, that was for the OP. the acceptances I've gotten so far are at US MDs no where near top 20 but not necessarily bottom 20.

I was gonna offer some data but OP doesnt care my non-top 20 schools

Oh am not man, that was for the OP. the acceptances I've gotten so far are at US MDs no where near top 20 but not necessarily bottom 20.

I was gonna offer some data but OP doesnt care my non-top 20 schools
word, that's to whom i was directing my comment