Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

laundry

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by sumozmom, Mar 12, 2007.

1. sumozmom

sumozmom Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ok ...kinda crazy...but what kind of facilities are out there for laundry

in dorm room?
    do u have ur own
    do u share
    go to the local wash o matic store?

please advise:p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OP
    OP
    sumozmom

sumozmom Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ok...im not kidding :|

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. billydoc

billydoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

What island are you talking about? It all depends. Some appartments have washers, and some students prefer to use laundry services. When I was in Dominica my appartment complex had laundry service. I'd just drop it off in AM, and they bring it to my appartment already washed and dry in the afternoon. All, of course, for a separate fee. But school are you going to? You've asked about 3 or 4 here :confused:

4. oldpro

oldpro MS IV
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    LOL Uh on Bonaire we have a full service and self serve Laundry in the middle of town (washer and dryer), most of us live within a half mile of it. Most places have washers and dryers HUH? Its the Caribbean just hang it out it drys in hour LOL

5. OP
    OP
    sumozmom

sumozmom Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    how much does full service cost

6. billydoc

billydoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Again where? You've asked about several schools on different islands. Oldpro may probably give you some Bonaire info. Mine used to cost 15-20 EC every week. $1=2.67 EC. Hope it helps.

7. OP
    OP
    sumozmom

sumozmom Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    not soo bad