lead america

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

noelle jones

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
i'm at high school still, i've been invited to the lead america medicine course. I want to do it, my parents want me to pay for most of it.....problem is i'm from a small town where I can't get a part time job or anything. On the lead america website it says things like 'have a bake sale' to raise money. Does anyone have any more inventive ideas, or different groups I could contact to raise the funds.
🙂 🙂 🙂
 
Hey everyone,
i'm at high school still, i've been invited to the lead america medicine course. I want to do it, my parents want me to pay for most of it.....problem is i'm from a small town where I can't get a part time job or anything. On the lead america website it says things like 'have a bake sale' to raise money. Does anyone have any more inventive ideas, or different groups I could contact to raise the funds.
🙂 🙂 🙂

Looks pretty expensive, but it seems they offer some college credit for it. I wonder if it would be possible to get a Pell Grant from the government to do it.