learning disability

Started by KenJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KenJ

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like some information on my chances of being admitted to med school and recommendations to improve my chances.
I am classified learning disabled. My grades at a top 50 university is a bare 3.0. My MCAT is 29.
I am looking for any helpful suggestions.
 
I am exactly the same (except my cum GPA was a 3.1). I ended up doing the Anatomy certificate program at MCV and did well (3.52). It looks like it is possible for me to get in for the fall of 2003 now. PM me.