Learning from radiology cases

Started by Lushca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lushca

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a current neuroradiology fellow.

For those interested in learning from neuroradiology cases I have a collection of a several hundred found here (headneckbrainspine.com). You can view just the cases of the head and neck, too.

This is a free source.

Enjoy!
 
I'm a current neuroradiology fellow.

For those interested in learning from neuroradiology cases I have a collection of a several hundred found here (headneckbrainspine.com). You can view just the cases of the head and neck, too.

This is a free source.

Enjoy!

This is a great resource, especially the triplanar navigation images.