learning therapeutics on my own?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iphetamine

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering, is it possible to learn therapeutics on my own since we didn't take it in depth in university?
If that's possible, should I buy books or reading online cases is enough?
 
Therapeutics is practically all we do in school, why a school wouldn't teach it is beyond me.. but to answer your question it would be pretty freakin difficult to self teach all of therapeutics. A good book would be DiPiro
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ya I do not get it... the most essential part of pharmacy is basically therapeutics .. how can this be taught poorly at a pharmacy school
 
"Applied Therapeutics" by Koda-Kimble and Young is great for therapeutics (includes cases).
 
I think Koda Kimble is a great one. I use both that and Dipiro.

But seriously...where did you go to school?