Lecom 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dls92

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO application sent out 7/22 and completed supplemental app 7/28. In the AADSAS portal Lecom is not listed under school decisions like the other schools I applied to. Has anyone heard anything from them that has submitted around this time or later? Are they listed in your school decisions?

Members don't see this ad.

Once they update your information they will be listed on the school decision.

Reactions: 1 user
I sent my AADSAS wayyyyyy back in June and just got got the LECOM portal updated last week. LECOM admissions may be short-staffed so I'd stay as patient as I can. If you don't hear back by mid-September, I'd contact them.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think LECOM showed up briefly on AADSAS but it doesn't matter as much as LECOM's portal, which you will be sent information for. LECOM hasn't been on my AADSAS school decision list for months though, and I interviewed there, so don't sweat if it never shows up (or does and then disappears).

I think LECOM showed up briefly on AADSAS but it doesn't matter as much as LECOM's portal, which you will be sent information for. LECOM hasn't been on my AADSAS school decision list for months though, and I interviewed there, so don't sweat if it never shows up (or does and then disappears).

You interviewed there for this cycle?

I sent my AADSAS wayyyyyy back in June and just got got the LECOM portal updated last week. LECOM admissions may be short-staffed so I'd stay as patient as I can. If you don't hear back by mid-September, I'd contact them.

This is true, I think the admissions office there is a bit behind. Also, be certain to review your portal very carefully. I had to make a correction to mine and after I emailed them for the correction, I was invited shortly after.