LECOM 2ndary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drtoor

~~fUtUrE_MD_or_DO~~
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello friends...not sure if this question have been already asked, but on the LECOM's supplement application, question number 22 asks you to write a essay describing yourself and the qualties you possess which will make you a successful D.O.?
I was wondering the part "describing yourself", is it refering to the physcial description, bunch of adjectives describing ur self, or information on what u do in school/major?...
Not sure how to approach this question?:confused:
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Write anything that you feel is important. I dont think it means to restate what kind of student your are. This is an opportunity to sell yourself, a final word from you before they dump you or invite you for the interview;) Therefore, be honest and put in effort to desribe yourself. You can talk about your qualities as a person which will help you become great doc, and succeed in the med school. What qualities do you want your physician to have? You could list set of qualities that you think are important to have as a physician, those qualities that you posses too. When you make the list and choose which qualities you wanna talk about on the secondary, make sure you include your personal experiences, details that show that indeed you do posses those personal characteristics. Hope this helps:)

Write anything that you feel is important. I dont think it means to restate what kind of student your are. This is an opportunity to sell yourself, a final word from you before they dump you or invite you for the interview;) Therefore, be honest and put in effort to desribe yourself. You can talk about your qualities as a person which will help you become great doc, and succeed in the med school. What qualities do you want your physician to have? You could list set of qualities that you think are important to have as a physician, those qualities that you posses too. When you make the list and choose which qualities you wanna talk about on the secondary, make sure you include your personal experiences, details that show that indeed you do posses those personal characteristics. Hope this helps:)

THANKS....:D