Lecom 5/7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSA914

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there...is anyone interviewing at LECOM on May 7th?

Members don't see this ad.

will be interviewing on may 6!

Members don't see this ad :)
i just rescheduled from this friday and will be there 5/7...

Is the interview for LECOM or FLECOM?

Either way, good luck! :luck:

Good luck, both of you at the interview! Relax and be yourself, check out interview feedback and let it flow- By the way, which campus are you interviewing for?

my application is for the bradenton campus. so, we shall see how it goes. i've looked over interview feedback and the LECOM web site. anything else I should do?

what is recommended (hotelwise) for staying in erie?

Also interviewing on May 6th! My application is for the Erie campus.
Hope the interview goes well for everyone ^-^

hey anyone who is interviewing for lecom. make sure you go visit Presque Isle State Park- it's getting nice out so it will so be worth your while to go there. bring your rollerblades and blade on the bay side or lay on the beach.
:love: i luv the presque isle! if you want to know more info about erie just pm me b/c i grew up there.

GOOD LUCK on your interview! :luck:

-Jen

Hey I'm an MS1...soon to be MS2...If you have any questions, but PM or IM me

hey i just got my interview for May 17th, just wondering if that is kinda late? are there still seats open both at lake erie and bradenton? good luck on the interview guys.

nerves79 said:
hey i just got my interview for May 17th, just wondering if that is kinda late? are there still seats open both at lake erie and bradenton? good luck on the interview guys.
Hey, I've got it that day too! I'll see you there then!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey

I'm not sure about all the pathways, but there is already a waiting list for PBL Erie.

Hey nerves,

I've heard it said on SDN by several people that there are still spots available for FLECOM. Not sure about Erie though.

Hey

Yeah there are spots open in Florida. I think the last time I heard there were around 75 students enrolled....

thanks for the info doctortobe.. keep us updated if you get any more info on Erie..take care..

hey,

i got an email saying i'd be interviewing for both, and then i would have to give my preference... florida sounds pretty nice, but ive heard some stuff about not getting much of a break after first year bc the schedule will be sept-june (bc the building is still under construction), then revert back to the normal aug-may. anyone know about this?

also, how do you guys like erie? ive heard some good things, ive heard some bad....

thanks

pete

dowiattp said:
but ive heard some stuff about not getting much of a break after first year bc the schedule will be sept-june (bc the building is still under construction), then revert back to the normal aug-may. anyone know about this?

pete

If you think that is bad, Florida Sate University MSIs have only two+ weeks after they graduate from undergrad to go to med school. That would really bite, but then, at least I wouldn't be sitting here wondering what I'm going to do until Sept :sleep: ...haha!

gr8n
LECOM-Bradenton
c/o 2008

Erie is huge compared to my hometown. I really do like being here. Back home we only had 150 people in our town out in the boon docks of Ohio. I really HATE driving in the snow and thought I would have a major problem here. I really didn't have any problem driving this winter except when we had an ice storm. I didn't even try to drive to class that morning.

Hey everyone. I heard recently that the admissions director said that there are roughly 20% of the seats left which equates to about 30 seats. Thats all I know but im glad I got one of those! :D good luck to everyone

Well, it turns out that I've cancelled my interview and withdrawn my application. As nice as Florida sounds, I don't think it would have been a good fit for me, so I took an acceptance elsewhere... Good luck to everyone else interviewing!

Pete

zman1910 said:
Hey everyone. I heard recently that the admissions director said that there are roughly 20% of the seats left which equates to about 30 seats. Thats all I know but im glad I got one of those! :D good luck to everyone

hey zman1910..just wondering if those 30 seats you are referring about are for lake erie or bradenton?

Hey nerves those seats were for Bradenton. Good luck! :cool:

Just saw this on LECOM's website regarding Florida campus:

All supplemental applications and supporting materials, including letters of recommendation, must be received in the Admissions Office by May 15 of the application year. Interviews are available through June 1.