LECOM > ALL OTHER SCHOOLS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LECOM4LYFE

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a dental student and wanted to give back to the community. You can ask me anything. I was accepted into Baylor, Columbia, NYU, UConn, UMD, UPenn, VCU, Stony Brook, and Pitt. I chose LECOM for several reasons and those that feel like LECOM is a lesser school is because they probably couldn't get in. That is just the reality. Please don't be discouraged to apply there. The main reason I chose LECOM over any other school was because it is truly a superior school than any other school in the country and this is proven on a daily basis.

Feel free to AMA and I will respond when I have time.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
What makes LECOM better than the other schools?

나의 XT1575 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Member since today

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I'm a dental student and wanted to give back to the community. You can ask me anything. I was accepted into Baylor, Columbia, NYU, UConn, UMD, UPenn, VCU, Stony Brook, and Pitt. I chose LECOM for several reasons and those that feel like LECOM is a lesser school is because they probably couldn't get in. That is just the reality. Please don't be discouraged to apply there. The main reason I chose LECOM over any other school was because it is truly a superior school than any other school in the country and this is proven on a daily basis.

How do you know LECOM is better if you haven't attended any other dental school.
I have friends in those school is not an acceptable answer.

Reactions: 2 users
So.. did LECOM give you some good scholarship?

Reactions: 1 user
download (2).jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Hi,

YAH OKAY BAHD

Hi,

What are your stats??

i dont understand how you guys do not agree with the op. its common knowledge that lecom >>>>>> all other schools. it has been ranked #1 in all dental related magazines, most of them you never even heard of such as "tooth be told", "brace yourself", or "tooth pics". i wish i was accepted into lecom, but unfortunately i wasnt. =(

The best dental school is the one that's cheapest and you get into.

Reactions: 6 users
i dont understand how you guys do not agree with the op. its common knowledge that lecom >>>>>> all other schools. it has been ranked #1 in all dental related magazines, most of them you never even heard of such as "tooth be told", "brace yourself", or "tooth pics". i wish i was accepted into lecom, but unfortunately i wasnt. =(
For real? Lol

Hi,

you have serious problems if you accepted LECOM over any of those schools.....
but obviously you are a trollll

Someone drank the Kool-Aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.