LECOM and UF questions..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sulilina

Nova CoP c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im finishing entering my planned courses for the fall/spring, but I have a few questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-> UF: It says you have to have an AA or higher degree. I have well over the amount of credit hours to get an AA, however I never applied for one because I went from a business degree path to pharmacy so I never bothered. However Im pretty sure I can easily apply for one at my school. Is this necessary?

-> UF and LECOM: Do all courses need to be completed by spring? I was planning on taking speech in the summer before matriculation, but I don't want to be disqualified for that. I know some schoosl require it to be completed but I'm taking Physics 2 and lab, Bio 2 and lab and Organic 2 and lab in the spring. I really rather not tag along speech. I can do it but I rather not. Does anyone know the requirements?

Thanks,

Crystal

Members don't see this ad.

Im finishing entering my planned courses for the fall/spring, but I have a few questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-> UF: It says you have to have an AA or higher degree. I have well over the amount of credit hours to get an AA, however I never applied for one because I went from a business degree path to pharmacy so I never bothered. However Im pretty sure I can easily apply for one at my school. Is this necessary?

-> UF and LECOM: Do all courses need to be completed by spring? I was planning on taking speech in the summer before matriculation, but I don't want to be disqualified for that. I know some schoosl require it to be completed but I'm taking Physics 2 and lab, Bio 2 and lab and Organic 2 and lab in the spring. I really rather not tag along speech. I can do it but I rather not. Does anyone know the requirements?

Thanks,

Crystal

1. Yes you won't be allowed to take classes without an AA. It is one of the 87 things they verify after conditional acceptance. The process of getting one isn't hard and should take no time at all.

2. You can take classes in the summer for UF. I took speech the summer before no problems here.

i am a first year at Lecom. I applied and didn't finish my physics class until summer b, so yes they will accept credits later.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't know if this thread is still "alive". Anyway......- does anyone know which would be more advantageous to better prepare for the first year of Pharm school, a microbiology class or a biochemistry class . Pre reqs are already accounted for.