LECOM AND WES evaluation

Started by manutdmax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does LECOM require that you complete all of your pre reqs here in the US. I have completed courses overseas and I have WES evaluation, Will they accept these courses or no ?
 
does LECOM require that you complete all of your pre reqs here in the US. I have completed courses overseas and I have WES evaluation, Will they accept these courses or no ?

no they won't.. all the pre reqs have to be done IN USA.. ALL of them.. They won't recognize any of it if from outside of us..
I am in the same boat but with B Sc.