LECOM Applicants 2014/2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lucy1212

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I haven't seen a thread for LECOM c/o 2019 yet so I thought I'd start a new one. Has anyone else submitted their application yet? I submitted mine on August 2nd and everything was confirmed (references, transcripts etc) on August 10th.

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I am planning on applying once i get my referneces in. If you dont mind sharing your stats with me?

I was verified 8/7. GPA 3.4, PCAT 68. Just waiting on a supplemental invite. Cheers!

Members don't see this ad :)
GPA 3.7 , didn't take the PCAT because the two schools I'm applying to don't require it

I emailed the woman in admissions last week asking if there was anything else I needed to provide, etc, and she said "you should be receiving an email regarding the supplemental application sometime in the next couple weeks."
Soo long :/

Hello, I am also waiting for supplemental information, verified on 8/8.

Just got an email about the supplemental! Hopefully will be doing that this week

I was verified 8/22
Have not received their supplemental invites yet

I haven't received a supplemental invite either, but I applied to the distance pathway so it may be different.

I emailed them .. to see if they received my pharmcas
and they said no
it was verified on 8/22
and pharmcas said it was submitted

I emailed them .. to see if they received my pharmcas
and they said no
it was verified on 8/22
and pharmcas said it was submitted
something similar is happening to me, but with NOVA. My application was verified on 8/25 but they said they have not received it yet. Maybe PharmCAS is not sending the application right after verification? No idea why would they hold up our application after it has been verified...

something similar is happening to me, but with NOVA. My application was verified on 8/25 but they said they have not received it yet. Maybe PharmCAS is not sending the application right after verification? No idea why would they hold up our application after it has been verified...
I want to say they mail out apps every Monday, not sure though

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to say they mail out apps every Monday, not sure though
mine was verified on a Monday, and next Monday is a holiday >_<
Also, the guy I quoted got his app verified on 8/22. So his app should have been out by 8/25?

Yea I don't know What's wrong with pharmcas, and when I called they said it was already sent out to all the schools

mine was verified on a Monday, and next Monday is a holiday >_<
Also, the guy I quoted got his app verified on 8/22. So his app should have been out by 8/25?
If you esubmit red before early decision deadline it doesn't matter when the school receives it because you made the deadline. This is the email I recieved from pharmcas:
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1409286766.682888.jpg

I'm not applying for early decision (my top choice does not have it :( ) But it has rolling admission. I was just wondering what is happening with the application after its verified.

Yea but what about the supplemental?

I just received the supplemental link today!
I called and they said they update the pharmcas every monday

Just to update you guys! I received the supplemental application this morning. I submitted the application at 10 am and received an INTERVIEW invite email at 2 p.m!!
I didn't know I was going to get an interview invite that fast!

I just received the supplemental link today!
I called and they said they update the pharmcas every monday
Hey, congrats and good luck on the interview ! how did you get the supplemental link? Did the school email you ? And how was it? I just want to get prepared. Thanks

Hey, congrats and good luck on the interview ! how did you get the supplemental link? Did the school email you ? And how was it? I just want to get prepared. Thanks
Yea they will send you a link

Just to update you guys! I received the supplemental application this morning. I submitted the application at 10 am and received an INTERVIEW invite email at 2 p.m!!
I didn't know I was going to get an interview invite that fast!

congrats :) i had a quick question so like they sent me an e-mail saying that they have received my pharmcas app and then in the same email they sent me a link for my supplemental material today. I just got home from work and submitted it.... So for you did they do the same thing? like send an email along with the supplemental link?

Yea they will send you a link
Thanks. When they sent you the interview invite email, did the admission counselor send it from their email or from the school email like supplemental app invite?

I'm waiting on an email saying that my application has been processed. Right now on LECOM's portal it says: We received your supplemental application, you will receive an email when it is processed. I submitted my supplemental on 9/22. My stats are: 3.81 overall, 3.85 science, 92 composite on the PCAT. Good luck to you guys! I hope we all hear something soon..

I'm waiting on an email saying that my application has been processed. Right now on LECOM's portal it says: We received your supplemental application, you will receive an email when it is processed. I submitted my supplemental on 9/22. My stats are: 3.81 overall, 3.85 science, 92 composite on the PCAT. Good luck to you guys! I hope we all hear something soon..
Same here. I submitted my supplemental on 9/26 and the status on LECOM's portal is the same as your. I can't wait to get their email. Hopefully I get the interview invite soon, so I can plan ahead on traveling

Thanks. When they sent you the interview invite email, did the admission counselor send it from their email or from the school email like supplemental app invite?

It wasn't from a specific person. It said parxinterview@lecom

It wasn't from a specific person. It said parxinterview@lecom
Thanks. Because my admission counselor is out of the office until next week, so I hope that wont effect the process of my application

Did anyone else apply to their distance program? I wish I researched that they only accept 24 seats before I submitted by app, ha!

Same here. I submitted my supplemental on 9/26 and the status on LECOM's portal is the same as your. I can't wait to get their email. Hopefully I get the interview invite soon, so I can plan ahead on traveling
I hope I hear something soon so I can plan the spring 15 semester... Lol. This process makes me so anxious! I just want to know!!! I'm just glad my PCAT's over.

i have an interview for the 14th of this month, but i'm hesitant to accept if i get in because of the reviews i've read are scaring me so bad

i have an interview for the 14th of this month, but i'm hesitant to accept if i get in because of the reviews i've read are scaring me so bad
I was a little hesitant at first too, but my feeling is, there is a reason that it is one of the largest growing medical/pharmacy/dental schools in the country. And at the end of the day, they had a 96.1% NAPLEX passing rate... other schools i looked into were either the same or down to even 87% passing rate. And plus, most of the bad reviews focus on not being allowed to have food and drinks in class or that they require a dress code...

I was a little hesitant at first too, but my feeling is, there is a reason that it is one of the largest growing medical/pharmacy/dental schools in the country. And at the end of the day, they had a 96.1% NAPLEX passing rate... other schools i looked into were either the same or down to even 87% passing rate. And plus, most of the bad reviews focus on not being allowed to have food and drinks in class or that they require a dress code...

yeah thats the thing i wanna be comfortable wherever i am. But, what scared me the most was when ppl said that 70/71 on a test was somehow magically changed to a fail by professors and that they were reluctant to speak to their students and some would refuse. i"m from Michigan so its like moving anywhere is an investment and i don't want to be somewhere where the teachers don't try to actually help you.

I checked out the NAPLEX and the MJ something something lol their scores were good thats what made me look, but thats their only focus. If i get in other places i'm going but if not LECOM it is.

Hey! Did you end up having your interview? If so, how did it go?!

Yeah I did have it today. It was fine, it was easy. It's just I didnt really like the area and just it felt really out of place for me. But, if its the only choice I guess I will go.

They asked tell me about yourself, where you went to school, why LECOM, and why pharmacy. Then asked difficult situation at work with co-worker how'd you deal with it. Healthcare problems and how to fix it. How your gonna deal with stress and their accelerated program. I think tht was everything they asked

I didn't show up at my interview

Yea it was 8 hrs drive for me and I got accepted into fdu , so didn't feel like driving

Reactions: 1 user
Yea it was 8 hrs drive for me and I got accepted into fdu , so didn't feel like driving
Lol you didn't miss anything much. Congrats :) my first choice just invited me last week but I don't go in till Nov 10. Kinda worried I'm in the second batch of interviews.

I have turned in my supplemental app but I still have not received an interview...

I have turned in my supplemental app but I still have not received an interview...

They still haven't told us people who have been interviewed if we got in or not. So they're probably just waiting. I got my invite the next day. I sent out my supplements at 11pm the night before. Was on a Wednesday and got invite on Thursday.

They still haven't told us people who have been interviewed if we got in or not. So they're probably just waiting. I got my invite the next day. I sent out my supplements at 11pm the night before. Was on a Wednesday and got invite on Thursday.

Got an acceptance letter Tuesday! One week after interview! I will be accepting!