You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM B CO 2016 Alternate List
Started by ccump
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is for Pharmacy by the way...
They are not ranked, but would they figure out top 10%? how does that work? plz elaborate. thnxx
I'm guessing they do actually rank everyone, at least the top 10%. then once they are used up, they reopen all the files and redo the rankings taking into account spring semester grades,. They will never tell you exactly where you stand so don't bother asking them...
I'm guessing they do actually rank everyone, at least the top 10%. then once they are used up, they reopen all the files and redo the rankings taking into account spring semester grades,. They will never tell you exactly where you stand so don't bother asking them...
What if the spring grades r not part of the pre-req? what if the spring grades r not full semester? or for other school who wants those particular prereq than Lecom? when exactly should i find out about my acceptence or denial ?
I don't think you are required to send spring grades if they are not pre reqs so thats up to you. I was told that they will let you kno when u get accepted, but if you are not accepted they will keep you on the Alt list until school starts and then you know your denied, they said they never deny ppl on the Alt list until the end of summer...
Last yr pharmcas said they interviewed 511 and the class size was 137. So if they dont reject anyone post interview then that means that no more than 374 ppl were offered Alt list at some point or declined their acceptance... Regardless of how you interpret the numbers, it's gotta be a lot of ppl...
I was place on the alternate list today 🙁 I hope we all get in
so I saw stated before, they don't deny anyone after interviews? I wonder why I stressed so much if that is true, are you sure though cause I was under the impression that you would get rejected post interview.
so I saw stated before, they don't deny anyone after interviews? I wonder why I stressed so much if that is true, are you sure though cause I was under the impression that you would get rejected post interview. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im giving out my seat. Good luck!
Thnx Klin, Congratz on your NSU.
Did you hear it from Lauren?😕
its good to know!! ty, Ccump