LECOM-B MMS Class of 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhead714

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I thought I would start a page for the LECOM MMS program at Bradenton for the upcoming year! A facebook page and groupme have already been created:

Facebook: LECOM-Bradenton MMS 2022-2023

Groupme: GroupMe

So excited for this program and for meeting everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am also accepted to the MMS class of 2022-2023 at LECOM-B. Very excited to start and to meet everyone! I'm a non-traditional student and have been working for the past ~14 years in the medical device industry full time and part time as a paramedic.

I don't have a current FB account so I'm going to make one to join the FB group. I also don't have GroupMe but will add that as well :) I have so many questions about the program.... not sure exactly where to post but do you guys have an info on the following questions I have?

-I currently live in St Pete (about 45 min drive from campus) and so I am trying to decide whether or not to do the program in person or virtually. I think I will do much better in the program in person, but I'm concerned that the drive each day will impact my study time. Are you guys doing it in person or virtual? Where are you located? Will you be staying nearby to the campus if in person?

-What are the days and times for in person classes? is it M-F? I heard M-F 9-3 but haven't been able to confirm that anywhere. I planned to ask admissions but figured I'd ask here also.

-Do you know about how many people they accept or are going to accept to the program? And as a follow-up I'm wondering how many will be accepted and go on to the DO program (that's my plan/goal from this program).

-What is everyone else's undergrad degree in? Anyone have other graduate/advanced degrees? I studied Bioengineering at Lehigh for my undergrad (but it was about 14 years ago) and I did my MBA online in 2017. Just curious as to how demanding/difficult the program is going to be compared to an engineering degree or MBA... I know it's going to be very difficult, just trying to gauge a little better whether or not I can work a PT job since I'm leaving my FT job to attend the program. I worked 3 PT jobs during my undergrad but it was terrible!

Looking forward to the program and meeting everyone!

Angela

Members don't see this ad :)