-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM-Bradenton Alt-list......
Started by bchbum0
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
Does anyone know if there has been movement on the LECOM-Bradenton alternate list? I have received a matriculation packet and told to begin because they will be calling alts soon but that has been awhile.
Any news?
Congrats man. When did you first hear about receiving the matriculation packet.
I heard on May 23rd, 2008 and I have still haven't received the packet yet. 🙁
Congratulation peace on getting in your favorite place. 🙂
Is LECOM Bradenton going to call people on the alternative list as groups?
Congrats man. When did you first hear about receiving the matriculation packet.
I heard on May 23rd, 2008 and I have still haven't received the packet yet. 🙁
Congratulation peace on getting in your favorite place. 🙂
Is LECOM Bradenton going to call people on the alternative list as groups?
I received an email at the end of May stating that they were sending out packets and due to all the required info it would be a good idea to get started. They were not kidding, alot of hoops. I havent heard anything since then, I dont know if they are going to call in groups or individualy.
I sure would love to hear something tho. But like Peace said, i guess I need to be patient...
I received an email at the end of May stating that they were sending out packets and due to all the required info it would be a good idea to get started. They were not kidding, alot of hoops. I havent heard anything since then, I dont know if they are going to call in groups or individualy.
I sure would love to hear something tho. But like Peace said, i guess I need to be patient...
Oh cool, Good luck man. 🙂 Hopefully we both get accepted. 🙂
Yes, we definitely need to be patient. 🙂
Hey guys!!!
I just got acceptance call at 11:36 am!!! OMG!!!
Good luck to everyone!!! They will have more seats open soon!!! Please don't worry guys!!!
No kidding?!?
Congrats!!!!
Hope to see you there...
Hey guys I was on the alternate list for about a month starting in May but was just accepted yesterday. I felt like I had no shot at getting in. My stats are not very great. Don't give up hope if you haven't been accepted yet. I believe the alt list has around 40 people on it now. It had about 90 2 weeks ago. Anyone on here at the May 8th interview?
Hey guys I was on the alternate list for about a month starting in May but was just accepted yesterday. I felt like I had no shot at getting in. My stats are not very great. Don't give up hope if you haven't been accepted yet. I believe the alt list has around 40 people on it now. It had about 90 2 weeks ago. Anyone on here at the May 8th interview?
Congratulations aserv!!!
I was there on May 8th. 🙂
Now we have to find housing and stuff...
EDIT: Looking at you location... I think I remember you. How's it going?!!! I was the one from New Jersey!. 🙂
bchbum, don't worry they will be more seats open soon as it seems like they are calling the acceptance in groups!!! You'll get in man! Don't lose hope.
Last edited:
Hey guys I was on the alternate list for about a month starting in May but was just accepted yesterday. I felt like I had no shot at getting in. My stats are not very great. Don't give up hope if you haven't been accepted yet. I believe the alt list has around 40 people on it now. It had about 90 2 weeks ago. Anyone on here at the May 8th interview?
What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
3.4 gpa and 68% pcat; human biology degree
Hey all,
I was called off of the alt list on July 10th! I guess things are still moving so dont loose hope if you havent heard anything yet...
Good luck!
Congratulations man!!! I hope to see you in August!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations man!!! I hope to see you in August!!!
Hell yeah!!! Will see you there!!!
To All:
Will see you at LECOM - Bradenton in August. Add me to facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=alex+servatius&init=q
Will see you at LECOM - Bradenton in August. Add me to facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=alex+servatius&init=q
Hey guys, what type of laptops are you guys getting???
I am still looking at some right now and can't decide which to get...
Should I go with ultraportable ones (13" ones) or the 15" ones with some awesome stuff.
Something like for the 15" ones: http://1toppc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=M50SV-A1&Category_Code=
I am still looking at some right now and can't decide which to get...
Should I go with ultraportable ones (13" ones) or the 15" ones with some awesome stuff.
Something like for the 15" ones: http://1toppc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=M50SV-A1&Category_Code=
Hey guys, what type of laptops are you guys getting???
I am still looking at some right now and can't decide which to get...
Should I go with ultraportable ones (13" ones) or the 15" ones with some awesome stuff.
Something like for the 15" ones: http://1toppc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=M50SV-A1&Category_Code=
I had just purchased an apple macbook a few weeks before my interview so that is what Im going to use. I love it...its light and user friendly; I just need to get microsoft word and power point for it.
I had just purchased an apple macbook a few weeks before my interview so that is what Im going to use. I love it...its light and user friendly; I just need to get microsoft word and power point for it.
That's cool man. 🙂 Macbook are good laptops, one of my friend has one. 🙂
My current laptop has the following specs:
- Lenova X41
- Intel Centrino 1.6 GHz
- Windows XP Tablet Edition with Service Pack 2
- 0.99 GB of RAM
- 55 GB Hard Drive
- External DVD +/-RW, which is pain to get it to work from time to time.
[*}Anti Virus: AVG 8.0 - Firewall: Zone Alarm Pro
- Don't know if it is 802.11g compatible or not.
Also you can get good deals for Office for Macs if you go to their education section on apple store. 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K